Monday 28 January 2013

A fine blend

Just dip dyed my friend Laura's hair. Being a fussy hairdresser its taken a long thought process to work out the best technique in dip dyeing and im so happy with how this has turned out! Rather than doing the same depth of lightness all the way through I blended it with different strengths and lightener. This way you achieve more golden through mid lengths and a brighter blonde though the ends! I think at a later date we can go even blonder but due to colour build up on the ends it was an effort to lift! Also it's cool having a gradual change- keeps it
More interesting ! I like to take my clients on a journey rather then taking them straight to the destination!



2 comments:

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!