Monday 6 May 2013

Just a couple

So I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I don't think I've ever brought as many clothes as I have for this trip! I think its also to do with the British weather improving.. we're all much cheerier and fancy a bit more colour in our lives!
I haven't provided many pics because all those clothes on the bed still have their crisp tags and are being saved to be worn when in Cayman! So this is a mini beauty-acs-clothes post just to keep things interesting and so i don't bore you all with a post on each subject..trust me there are many! I think thats why I've been absent lately because there has been just so much going on and I've been experimenting with too many new nail polishes.. embroidered kimonos and chasing that extremely hard to get White croc Whistles clutch bag!
Please stay tuned because its all to come when I get back:)








1- Illamasqua Eggshell nil polish  2-Jessica neon purple nail varnish, Jo Malone Lemon Tart limited edition and Chunky elephant necklace by Topshop  3-the holiday haul.. stay tuned  4-in love with yellow this summer..I'm blonde and pale but this seasons shades of lime yellow seem to suit me well  5- chunky silver threaded Topshop necklace


What are your favourite looks and colours of the summer?

Love c x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christie, thank you for your sweet comment, GMS seems like a million years ago! Crazy that I haven't (knowingly) seen you around since! It's so good to read your blog and see you are doing well! I love blogging it has really helped me stay sane since the M.E kinda took over everything, I'm jealous you are going on holiday I need one! You've now got me thinking about middle school, I must dig out the embarrassing year book
    Have a fun trip :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know tell me about it! I really loved that school. Tell me about it, I felt the same when i saw your blog.. I'm still reading:)
      Im sure it has, and thats brilliant:) You must get your boyfriend to take you away when you feel your best! Once our summer improves you can enjoy our british weather!
      take care xxx

      Delete

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!