Thursday 10 January 2013

Something new

So I thought I'd trade my bleachy blonde locks for the golden dip-dyed effect! It's still going strong and I predict (and hope) it sticks around for a bit longer! I have so many dark haired clients who want me achieve the dip-dyed effect and I have to say its so much easier when your already blonde! I use L'oreal products and this was a semi permanent 8.34 (8= light blond 3= gold 4=copper) a perfect mix for a natural warm shade! I applied to the roots and mid lengths then whacked some conditioner on the ends! Try it out or come to me :) The Pavilion , Norwich or Zu Hair, Pakefield :)



2 comments:

  1. Your hair is SO gorgeous! I love the ombré look on you. I had it for about a year until I started dying it different colours! I wanted it back for a while but I can't shift the blue vegetable dye! I've tried everything and now have ruined my hair with bleach! damn! looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thankyou so much:) I've always been blonde and just needed the change! ( sounds bad coming from a hairdresser!)
      I noticed your blue dip dye. Unfortunately bleach is the best thing to lift but worse for your condition, unless you went and had a colour correction service! Either chop it off or invest in some good hair products, Redken is a great product to replenish damaged locks!

      thanks for commenting:)

      Delete

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!