Thursday 31 January 2013

Month in photos

So poor old January is always labeled worst month of the year with post Christmas and new years blues but to be honest I've had the loveliest January ever! I see a lot of month/week in pictures so thought I'd join in too! 


1- my Carvela bargains 2- joined the Graze box clan 3-yellow cigarette pants, looks fab both in winter&summer 4- ootn 5- bathroom decor 6- purchased a cheeky bowler 7- center parcs 8- waking up to a snowy morning at center parcs 9- Jo Malone Sweet Lemon cologne (mmm) 10- wandering the streets of LDN 11- new year new hair 12-walks with becky&molly 13- dinner at the deli 14- getting my eBay head on! wardrobe-old clothes = new clothes! 15- I had to buy the grey too ...

What has your month in January been like? Send me your links below so i can take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!