Friday 15 February 2013

Party parrot - coral bliss

I don't know about you girls.. And guys;) but I've become a serious lipstick addict! At the weekend I lost one of my lipsticks so I purchased it again yesterday! Along with another addition!
Both M.A.C lippys...

 - Coral Bliss is from the cremesheen range so it's really creamy and glossy on the lips. Being blonde and very pale I was a little apprehensive about wearing a lipstick with an orange tone but have been pleasantly surprised that this shade suits me! It's quite pale and not too vibrant.

-Party Parrot!! - what a shade ! From the matte range so it's very vivid, pink but with a tinge of coral. It's from M.A.C's New limited range so stock up while it's available! Loving this already, I know it's still cold and we're not feeling too summery yet but who said you can't brighten up a little in February?

Are there any shades you would recommend for S/S13? By M.A.C ? What other brands would you recommend?
Comment-Comment!
Love C 
x




(wonky lips)





Both retail for £14.00 each
M.A.C Cremesheen Coral Bliss
M.A.C Matte Party Parrot



2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! It's great to find another fellow PLL lover! These are some lovely looking lipsticks, I own a few mac lippys myself, and am impressed with the quality! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought another lippy today! Topshop makeup range and i love it! and only £8! I'll post about it soon!

      x

      Delete

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!