Tuesday 5 February 2013

the powder statement

Out of all the lovely products I use in the salon hair powder has got to be my no.1 favorite!
For a lot of people who use wax in their hair i recommend this also- easier to use, long lasting and non greasy!
I've found my long locked ladies with hair that's lacking in volume, love this also!
Simply shake the powder into root area and work it in with your fingers! - almost like scratching your head.
Unlike other products , hair powder will not disappear until you've washed it out, so next day hair can be amazing also! Tip your head upside down, give it a shake and it will bounce up again!
I use both of the powders below! L'oreal super dust has a great applicator and distributes a good amount of product. Retails around £12
Schwarzkopf got2be is also brilliant, the applicator holes are more spaced apart so the dust if very spread out, however this retails around £4 and is sometimes on offer!
Both these little pots don't look as if they hold much product but i can tell you that they last forever! I keep waiting for mine to run out!

Happy Powdering
x


8 comments:

  1. Never used hair powder before - but I really need something to add a bit of volume into my hair so this might be it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy
    You look as if you have the perfect type of hair to use hair powder in! Honestly give it a try! It will make your hair feel stiff and you wont be able to run your fingers through it but its worth the volume!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beauty review, such nice products, big thanks for taking the time to do the review. Lovely- So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up my Day 1 outfit for London Fashion Week featuring G.V.G.V.'s runway baby blue fox fur stole, do tell what you think on the provoking piece and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/baby-blues.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much:) you should try them out
      just checked your blog out extremely provoking ;)

      love C
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Interesting threat! :) I didn't know anything about hair powder before.

    Love
    Ninon

    P.S. The layout of your blog is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii Ninon !
      stay updated with me and I'll be posting more on products:)

      thankyou... its still in the making as I'm quite new to the blogging industry!

      xx love C

      Delete
  5. Hi just found your blog! These products look incredible, I love the voluminous look! I've also tried a similar product in red packaging but can never remember the name... It's great though! I haven't tried any other hair powders so this has encouraged me to purchase some more soon :)

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lucy, thanks for your comment:) ahh when you remember you'll have to message me and let me know!! yes you should!

      I'll check out your blog now!:)

      xx

      Delete

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!