Tuesday 12 February 2013

the S&S13 merge

 Hey!
Thought I'd share some of my color work from the last few weeks!
I find that generations above me are far more dramatic with their hair than us young-ens!
We are most definitely still in winter, however I try to move my clients into their spring/summer colors earlier on!
I'm working on coming away from deeper shades and merging into adding lighter slices/pieces, to give us a new base to work on when the sun hits us!!
Cutting work in first 3 pictures are by a gentlemen who I work closely with, he creates sharp, geometric cuts which give me an exciting platform to work on.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!