Thursday 23 May 2013

Colorful Cayman Island Life

Whatagwan!

I've just got back from a very beautiful island called Grand Cayman, I'd never heard anything about Cayman until my lifelong friend Hannah moved out there to work with her friend Tilly.
I wont ramble on too much and I've included a few pictures of this lovely place.
This island is tiny but it really has so much to offer from parties to sea life , water-sports to fine dining.
We pretty much did everything all though I didn't include the bioluminescence kayaking because it was at night time and in the sea, but it was fascinating how the water glows, sparkles and trickles down your arms like 'alien blood' as they call it! 
Most of all it was great being with my best girls ... we were always laughing, getting walked in on while on the toilet and nursing dodgy hangovers while swimming with turtles.. and the list goes on! 
Anyway enjoy the pictures, I think they speak for themselves!


<3






 Ussain Bolt running his signature 100m sprint

 Shrimp and mahi tacos




 Lilly Pulitzer


 All alcohol is served on the rocks!


 Turtle farm




 Partying on the beach at Calico jacks 

















 West Bay


Shopping in Camana Bay






The Ritz Carlton Spa


Yoshi's




Stingray City




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate your comments:) Any ideas, inspirations, and knowledge are more than appreciated! & I will reply as soon as I can:) thanks!